Re[2]: ximian install for suse 7.2 fails .... :(

thx for the quick reply lee.
the ximian rpm doesn't seem to be available yet. so i might have to
wait a few more days ... do i then just have to replace the old pan
package in the var/cache/redcarpet/packages folder to make the
ximian installer work? ... i'm pretty new to linux ... and from a previous
(and not very successful) try a few years ago (at that time with suse 6.3) i learned that suse+gnome is sometimes problematic

tobias