Re: help: problems starting GDM

I am testing more about my problem and try to remember what changes I made,

one of the changes has enable the firewall (using YAST), to allow other
computer in the network to connect to internet, I discover that if I disable
the firewall, then GDM works again and allow enter keystrokes

could anybody give me a clue what could be the relation between gdm login
process and firewall?

thanks a lot for your patience