Re: How to change ximian display manager? (In Red Hat 7.1)

(Forgive the cross post, but this is of potential general Red Hat
interest)

What I want to do is regain the functionallity of switchdesk within Red
Hat 7.1  Having installed ximian, I'm unable to use it.  The gdmlogin
does not provide for a kde option (for example).  The only way I can get
to kde is to login to a consol and start a new X session from there.

I'd like the original Red Hat login control back.