Re: icon labels.

Ben FrantzDale <bfrantzdale hmc edu> writes:

> On 22 Mar 2001 21:34:58 +0530, Annamalai G wrote:
> > Greetings to All.
> >
> > I am using gnome desktop, and enlightenment wm.
> >
> > I would like to change the labels that appear below the icons (its
> > background and stuff).  Can anybody point me in the right direction?
> I'm not quite sure what you mean. I assume you mean the names of the
> desktop icons? In that case you should be able to right click on them
> and rename them or else click on the icon text ala Windows to change it.
> If that's not what you mean, please clarify.

Actually my background color is dark blue.  And my icons label have
a white background.  This looks odd.  I'd like to change the background
_color_ of the labels so that it blends properly with my desktop
background color.

To just help you help me,  I am using gnome (that comes with RedHat6.0
distribution) and the enlightenment wm.

Hope you could help.

Thanks for the effort.

necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to
land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
overhead.  - RFC 1925