Re: no more error compiling gnome-libs-1.2.9

i figured out the problem. for those curious, there are what's called
"ports" from the FreeBSD group. the ports are basically just fancy
tarballs that contain patches which allow the tarballed source to compile
and run accordingly under FreeBSD. "ports" exist for most of the
popular applications and toolkits, etc. and can be located at
http://www.freebsd.org/ports

austin