Re: where is 'db2html'

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 07:05:16PM +0300 or thereabouts, Alexander Koptelov wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Can anybody tell me what pachage contains program named 'db2html'?

http://www.gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/compiling.html

	I need "db2html" to build some of the help files. What is it
	and where can I get it?
	http://www.gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/compiling.html#AEN539

	I have DocBook correctly installed but when I build a package I
	get errors as the documentation sections get built.
	http://www.gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/compiling.html#AEN552

Reading it, I realise that had I tried, I could not have been more
unclear in answering the first question. Accurate, non-distro-specific,
up-to-date rewordings gratefully accepted.

Send 'em to me, to gnome-doc-list gnome org, or to gnomefaq gnu org

Telsa