New Features list (was Re: Urgent: Info needed for paper: What exactly is new in 1.4)

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, George wrote:
> I suppose I'm somewhat qualified to say stuff about this, but I'm
> sure I forgot a tun of stuff here.
>
>   * Edge panels now don't overlap if they end in the
>     same corner
>   * Property dialogs are now immediate effect
>   * Scrollable long menus
>   * Foobar has a tasklist menu
>   * Panels better follow theme
>   * Standard window layer is now possible and in fact
>     default for panels
>   * Per panel maximize avoidance setting
>   * Nicer applet dragging
>   * New menu to add launchers to panel
>   * Support urls in run dialog
>   * Automatic menu rereading can be turned off if your
>     menus are on nfs or something utterly slow
>   * Can set up a custom menu icon
>   * New easter eggs
>   * Lots of bugfixes
>   * Others I forgot

Is there a list with nearly _all_ features which are new in Gnome 1.4?
Especially those tiny little thingies like above would be nice.
Maybe every core module maintainer could generate such a list and then we
could put it online somewhere. Just a thought.

   Jens