Re: session save problems.

On Sat, Mar 17, 2001 at 12:37:35AM -0500 or thereabouts, Jonathan Bertsch wrote:
> Whenever I save the session for gnome, or whenever I logout and log back
> in again, some of the things I change, change back, for example changing
> the clock in the panel to display 12 hour format instead of 24. I'm going
> to guess I just need to change the write permisions to something, but I'm
> not sure what it would be. Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

I've seen this with some applets (and gnome-terminal size and position
but that's different). When it comes to the applets, I chalk it down to
a bug in the applet itself. My particular bête-noire is gweather: it is
obsessed with Pittsburgh and keeps trying to tell me about it on start-up.

I would bugzilla it. The "normal" clock applet is actually part of
gnome-core, not gnome-applets. Just to confuse matters :)

Telsa