Re: Workspaces

Catherine Roult wrote:

> 3) I also would like to send a window in an other workspace with a
>
>    click in the window properties such as "send this window to
>
>    workspace "BLABLA" (there exist something like that "send window
>
>    to previous/next workspace" but ist not enough for me

right click in title bar 'move to' under wmaker

> 4) Is there a way to give different colors to each workspace
yes under window maker

and to see

>     this color in the "Desk Guid" in panel ?

I never see that, even with --enable-gnome compiling window maker

enlightenment that has it's own panel has this features with zoom effect
on opened windows

--
Nur der Kleingeist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.