Re: Workspaces

Catherine Roult wrote:

> 3) I also would like to send a window in an other workspace with a
>    click in the window properties such as "send this window to
>    workspace "BLABLA" (there exist something like that "send window
>    to previous/next workspace" but ist not enough for me

right click in title bar 'move to' under wmaker
> 4) Is there a way to give different colors to each workspace
yes under window maker

and to see
>     this color in the "Desk Guid" in panel ?
I never see that, even with --enable-gnome compiling window maker

enlightenment that has it's own panel has this features with zoom effect
on opened windows

Nur der Kleingeist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.