Workspaces

  Hi,

I use Gnome (I try...) with

There are many things that I can't do. So, questions :

I would like to use different workspaces to do specific works.

1) Is there a way to give a name to each workspace and to see

   this name in the "Desk Guide" in panel ?

2) Is there a way to make that a given application is automatically

   sent to a corresponding workspace ?

   If you define an application (named TOTO) with its icon and its

   attached command, I would like to say to it : "occupy, directly

   when launched, the workspace named "TOTO'S HOME".

3) I also would like to send a window in an other workspace with a

   click in the window properties such as "send this window to

   workspace "BLABLA" (there exist something like that "send window

   to previous/next workspace" but ist not enough for me

4) Is there a way to give different colors to each workspace and to see

    this color in the "Desk Guid" in panel ?

Lot of question ? Isnt'it ?

Thanks for responses !

C. Roult