Volunteers for Kernel Cousin Gnome ?

  Nicely suggested by our KDE colleagues in their first Kernel Cousin KDE
issue ;-)

   http://kt.zork.net/kde/kde20010310_1.html

  It's a good idea. We used to have commit list reports posted,
there is the news.gnome.org service too, but we never really had
something like the Kernel Traffic analysis done on the gnome-list
for example.

  It would be great to see a volunteers to maintain a Kernel
Cousin. If you were looking for a not too technical task to help
advertizing the gnome project, well this one looks great. Check

   http://kt.zork.net/

Daniel