Re: Volunteers for Kernel Cousin Gnome ?

<quote who="Daniel Veillard">

>   It would be great to see a volunteers to maintain a Kernel
> Cousin. If you were looking for a not too technical task to help
> advertizing the gnome project, well this one looks great. Check

Hi Daniel,

Indeed, doing a kernel cousin is fun. I did the Sydney Linux User Group
cousin (now sleeping, no one was able to share the load) for it's seven
issues. Absolute PITA to do by yourself, but with a group cousin, it's quite
easy.

I'd be interested in helping out, or guiding the project to fruition. :)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net --------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

                  ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.