no gnome

I tried installing the latest version of Helix Gnome last night. After
hours of downloading the rpms, the installer worked for three seconds and
crashed. I downloaded the installer and tried installing manually as per
the instructions, but the installer would not see the files. Then I
decided to install the rpms one-by-one. I installed them in the order
that was recommended, and everything seemed to go well. I re-booted and
the new GDM started up like it should have. The problem is, there is no
Gnome in the session drop down list.

Anyone know how I can get it back?