Re: Pilot Connection

I've tried gnome-pilot, kpilot, and jpilot, and the best I have gotten is the
same experience as you. I've never managed a complete sync, and gave up long
ago. I do all my syncing in Windows.

Mine usually times out in the mail portion, which is kind of odd since I've
never used my Palm for any kind of mail. There is no mail stored on it other
than the default "Mail help" message that came with the unit.

Jay