Nautlis Warnings

I am running Red Hat 7.1 and installed the Ximian desktop including
Nautilus.
However whenever logging in as root there pops up several warning
messages about running Nautilus as root and it won't stop me from doing
something I should not.
I've only played briefly with Nautilus once before and there was only
one warning message. Anyone have any ideas as to a possible cause?
I did notice when doing a "ps" there are several instances of a
Nautilus process running, is this normal?

					Thanks
					Sean