Re: Running Ximian on Mandrake 8

On 08 Jun 2001 21:19:25 -0400, Low Lifeboy wrote:
> I just installed Mandrake 8.0 and by default KDE 2.1.1 loads.
> I have installed both KDE 2.1.1 and Ximian; how do I get Ximian to load
> instead of KDE?

It depends on how you are loging in. Are you loging in at a text prompt
and then starting X (In which case you want to look at your .xinitrc
file)? Are you logging in at a graphical login (In which case you want
to select GNOME from the session menu)? Are you being auto-logged-in (In
which case I'm not sure)?

--Ben