Re: Gnome 1.4, sawfish, gdm problems

running RH7.1/gnome-packaged with same

--------

first time for everything.....</cringe>...:).I installed Xfce it sounded
interesting and while I liked  its speed I was unable to figure out how
to start automatically..had to "startx" from runlevel3 as runlevel5
still dropped me off in in level 3........whateva likely my fault in not
knowing how to adjust this....

so for now went to sawfish but now for some odd reason my
screensaver..whichever I choose.......shows up as this 3" approx circle
sleuthing around the screen........

anyone else seen this.......I looked through all my screensavers.unless
I missed one i can't find "that one" anywhere.........

and also now I can't seen to login as non-root user......should I delete
my home/"" user and try again?

thanks
lee
-==