Installation on Debian...

Hello,

First since I'm new on the list, I introduce myself. I'm a french guy from
Paris trying to install Gnome on a debian. I'm doing activities in a LUG and
I'm doing sometimes translations for KDE :-)

My question :

I've tried to install gnome-games. At the end of the install process, I've
got this message :

Parametrage de gnome-games (1.4.0.1-ximian.8) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/gnome-games.postinst: scrollkeeper-update: command not
found
dpkg: erreur de traitement de gnome-games (--configure):
 le sous-processus post-installation script a retourne une erreur de sortie
d'etat 127
Des erreurs ont ete rencontrees pendant l'execution :
 gnome-games

How can I fix this ? I can't find scrollkeeper-update, and I can't install
task-ximian-gnome whithout this.

thank you

--
Laurent Rathle