Ximian Source

Hi Everyone

I've had this question for a long time now, but have been unable to find an anwser to it myself.  Where can I find the source tarball files for Ximian Gnome?  I can find the Gnome source tarballs on the gnome ftp site (and mirrors), but the Ximian ftp server seems not to have any files relating to Gnome (for the source that is).  The only way it seems I can get them is by downloading the Ximian installer, but last time I tried it wouldn't compile on my system (I don't like using binaries, if I can help it).

Thanks
Pat
--
Patrick Kellaher