Re: Mozilla won't start: SOLVED!

As posted to Redhat list:

--
John P. Verel
Norwalk, CT
--- Begin Message ---
Hi, Devon.

Bingo.  I found a file called /usr/lib/mozilla-0.9.1./xpicleanup.dat
While it's a binary, what I could see looked suspicious.  I moved it to
*.bak and <drum roll please> mozilla started right up!

Thanks for your support.  I have a firm rule, which I broke last night:
NEVER do any complicated system thing after 9:00 p.m.  Sigh.  Life great
lessons are the ones we keep learning over and over again, no?

John

--
John P. Verel
Norwalk, CT