Whassup??

I am having a tough time getting gnome built.

There have been several problems with the source
and instructions on what is REALLY required to be
installed before beginning the gnome build.

Most of the missing files I have tracked down and
installed, but the one I can't figure out is
liboaf/liboaf.h.

This file is required to build gnome-vfs-1.0.1
and it's nowhere on my machine and doing a search
on the net for what this file belongs to has been
fruitless.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Widgeteye

--

"You can always make peace with an F-16 in your pocket"
     -Yitzhak Rabin