starting Gnome

 dear all,

  I have Red Hat 6.2 and use Gnome. I also use enlightement. My problem
 is the following:

  I had configured my system to start the graphic system. So far, It worked
 fine,
 the window showed asking me the login and password and entered fine to the
 system.

 But, suddenly, I didnt change anything but everytime that I tried to log
 into the system,
 I didnt do anything but refresh the same window. But the funny thing is
that
 if I boot
 under text mode, then executing startx it works. What should I change?
 Please send me
 a private email since I am under digest mode.

  Many thanks in advance and hope you understand my problem, though my
 english is not very good.

 Regards

 Miguel