I don't play games often, but...

My 9 year old daughter said "none of your games work anymore".
Checking, I found games from the foot menu don't work on any RedHat
systems anymore.  I noticed in gnome-ximian that the games are moved
into /usr/games, which is not in the path, and so the foot menu items
don't point at the right place.

Can somebody give me a heads up on why games would be moved off the path
like that and what should be done about?  I realize I can either change
the path or fix all those commands, but it just seems surprising to me
that I've not heard more whining about it recently in here, so I figure
I've missed something.
--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn ukans edu