Re: Change default desktop - or "clone" existing desktop?

Heya,
Hum, I'm willing to go out on the limb to say that this is definitely
a requirement for 2.0 and I would love to see this in place. AFAIK
this is already been done with the panel in so far as the sys admin
can lock down the configuration whenever he/she wants - and then it
is just a case of coming up with the right configuration to reduce
damage :)
	Anyway, difficult/impossible for 1.4 - doable for 2.0
		[I would think anyway]

				See ya,
					Glynn ;)