Re: I want comments about procman

First off, procman is really quite nice, I'm impressed how quickly it is
being developed.  I think gtop is also needed, I like some of its more
graphics heavy reports, but a simple, clean Procman is definitely a
must.  Thanks.  One thing that I notice could use a little cleanup is
the columns width defaults.  I notice that it remembers how i arranged
the widths for the next time i run procman, but when I first ran it, the
Process Name coluns was set too narrow to read names.  Same goes for the
memory maps dialogue and the filename column.  Thanks for this program
though, its looking good.

joschi