I want comments about procman

Hello all. I just released procman version 0.6. For those of you who
don't know, procman is a simpler easier to use replacement for gtop. It
has some nice features that gtop doesn't have such as icons for
processes and the ability to show process dependencies as a tree view.
You can see the reasoning for writing this application in the gnome-love
mailing list archives.

What I want to know is if there are any features of gtop that you think
are a must have. I don't want to put a million features in the
application as it is supposed to remain easy to use and simple, but I
would like to know what people would like to have.

Hope to hear from you,
Kevin