MIME

Hi.

I have asked this question some days ago, but never got any answer.
So I take a last try.. (hope I got answers this time ;-) ).

When I change MIME-settings in GnomeCC, to run a different application
for a filetype than preconfigured, this changes don't anything.
In my special case, I wanna use xmms instead of xanim to play files of the
type video/mpeg. So I change this in GnomeCC, but when I double-click on
such a file, xanim still gets started.
Any hint, how I can change this, is very appreciated.

Thanks for your time and help.

Rolf Schaeuble
--
Exceptions prove the rule, and wreck the budget.
		-- Miller