Re: Project management tools for Linux, preferrably w/ GNOME UI

Now if only I could get this many responces when I need help instead of when
I answer someone else's question.  So far I get nothing when I need help, but
oh well.....

In other words...wrong destination people, I get the mail from the list I don't
need it to be CCed as well....especially when it hasn't anything to do with
me.