why my screen in confusion??

Hello ,

i am a chinese girl and it is not a long time to use redhat linux...

I have a starnge problem when i installed RedHat 7.0.
when i startx, and run Genome, it will:

1) first, i found one more task panel was painted on the top of the
screen;

2) when i move a window, the window cannot repaint at the proper
position, and the screen will be confused more and more....

can anyone tell me why? yout help will mean much for me, thanks in
advance...

--
Best regards,
 Weffen                          mailto:weffen 263 net