Re: GGV Testing, part 3

Manuel Clos wrote:
> I got and compiled it. It continues to happen, this time I even
> installed it to
> see if the problem was using it from the compilation directory, but no
> luck.
>
> I have attached a little screenshot. Notice that it is using Portrait
> while
> it should use Landscape. It should be centered on the Landscape paper.
>
> Installed ghostscript is: ghostscript-5.50-1
This seems to be the problem. I've used 5.10 from debian and it outputs DSC
files
for PDFs that include PageBoundingBox comments for each page. The output from
5.50
(from TL6.0 which I tried today at work) doesn't. And without any information on
document sizes in DSC file, I am unable to create properly sized window for GS
render to. does anybody how to overcome this problem?

regards,
	jaKa

--

w3: http://pluton.ijs.si/~jaka