Re: Problem with Evolution 0.8 and Feature proposition

Jeroen Benckhuijsen <jfbenck home nl> writes:

> -> Being able to print a whole week from the calendar as a day is
> printed, so not all appointments below eachother, but rather how each
> day is filled with appointments

So do you want the appointment boxes with fancy layout instead of a
list of times/subjects?  That sounds reasonable.

The printing code in the calendar is due for an overhaul, so we'll
take your suggestion into acount.

> -> Off course: Email filters (i'm sure they're planned)

Huh?  We already have pretty sophisticated filtering capabilities.

BTW, it would be better to direct this feedback to the Evolution
mailing list.

  Federico