Re: [Off topic] Re: CD Burning....

Looking at my own system, I seem to have a /usr/src/linux/configs/ directory,
and in there I have the following files:

kernel-2.2.16-i386-BOOT.config
kernel-2.2.16-i386-smp.config
kernel-2.2.16-i586-smp.config
kernel-2.2.16-i686-enterprise.config
kernel-2.2.16-i686-smp.config
kernel-2.2.16-i686.config

my /etc/lilo.conf has the following entries:

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.16-22smp
        label=linux
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda5
        append="mem=128M"

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.16-22
        label=linux-up
        read-only
        root=/dev/hda5
        append="mem=128M"

My default is to boot into linux (which uses vmlinuz-2.2.16-22smp), but I'm
not sure which kernel config this is.  I have a 350 MHz Pentium II as the
CPU, so I'm hoping I'm using the kernel-2.2.16-i686-smp.config configuration,
but I could be using any of the smp ones I guess.  I'm not sure how I can
narrow down which one I'm actually using.