Re: CD Burning....

Most kernels are compiled with what is required to boot (driver) as part of the
kernel.
Most everything else is compiled as modules and is available.
If you go to /lib/modules/version_of_your_kernel and look through the directories
there you'll find all the modules that were built for your kernl.
I know that isn't mucg good for the non-tchie types but....

John