Re: [Garrett Mickelson <garrett penguincomputing com>] Re: [Evolution] Turn spell check on???

Radek,
I am finally pleased to say that I have spell checking working. I had
all these troubles for only one reason: gnome-spell CVS autogen.sh
assumes that the GNOME prefix is /usr/local when on a Red Hat system it
is /usr. So of course I ran autogen.sh with the --prefix=/usr flag and
it worked! Thank you very much for your help!

Have a good day,

Garrett Mickelson

--

Garrett Mickelson, Linux Systems Engineer
Telephone: 415.358.2600   http://www.penguincomputing.com

Penguin Computing - The World's Most Reliable Linux Systems