'fixed' font problem

I still cannot startx.
It can't find the 'fixed' font.
I have looked at the cd, and since the only place I
can find fixed is in various font.alias files, I
figure it's just an alias or something.
Anyone know offhand which fonts I need to reinstall?
I'm looking to see what matches on the cd, but I am
having not too much luck.
Any help would be appreciated.

--Rooty

=====
If this barrage of emails is bugging you, please email
me and let me know.  For legal reasons I cannot
promise at this moment that I will stop, but I like
getting email, so email me with any questions,
comments, complaints, gripes, and/or death threats and
they will be read and possibly even considered.