Spell Checking

Hello All,
I've been trying on and off for over a week to get spell checking to
working for Evolution. I have installed pspell and aspell. I then
installed gnome-spell and here is what I get:
In Evolution:

Bonobo-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL for app
evolution-message-composer

** WARNING **: Cannot activate spell dictionary
(iid:OAFIID:GNOME_Spell_Dictionary:0.1)

Bonobo-WARNING **: Can't find 'GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor.xml' to load ui from

When I run test-gnome-spell-component I get:

Could not create an instance of the OAFIID:GNOME_Spell_Checker:0.1
component

I am running Red Hat 7.0, Latest Helix GNOME, and Evolution .8.0. I also
notice that the Pilot Conduits appear on the panel under Settings, but
don't appear in the Control Center. When I sync, I get warnings about
the conduits being listed but not existing....

Any ideas would be helpful,

Garrett Mickelson

--

Garrett Mickelson, Linux Systems Engineer
Telephone: 415.358.2600   http://www.penguincomputing.com

Penguin Computing - The World's Most Reliable Linux Systems