Re: zvt environment question

What's your login shell?  Most terms's I've seen have a -ls flag/switch
to tell it to spawn the child shell as a "login shell".  If you're
running bash, and you don't have a -ls option for your term, only
~/.bashrc gets sourced, so symlink ~/.bashrc > ~/.bash_profile or
~/.bash_login or drop a line in ~/.bashrc to source whatever else.

-Brian