Re: cronosII mail client for Gnome

Actually, Evolution *is* a collection of smaller applications working
together. ;-)

The Evolution Addressbook will be replacing the GNOME Addressbook and
the Evolution Calendar will be replacing the GNOME Calendar.

Evolution itself is just a shell that embeds the addressbook, the
calendar, and the mailer and allows them to share information much
better than any other set of similar applications can.

Jeff