Re: Esd

I have my soundcard and all that setup just fine - I've got the Creative
open-source EMU10K1 driver, which can mix streams in the driver itself
(multiple processors can open/write to /dev/dsp).

I was just wondering how to get GNOME/Sawfish to play sounds straight to
/dev/dsp, bypassing Esd.

Thanks anyway, though, I appreciate it.  ^,^