Re: Problems and no end...After update of GDM

well, after all itn do not work for me!

I made the tests running in text mode and after copy the files from one
directory to the other I can start gdm without problems

but my problem now that when I boot the system gdm starts without
problems but no keyboard input is available, but if I boot in text mode
(init 3 for SuSE 7.2) log as root and start manually gdm is works

my question is why is diferent starting gdm from root account (after
boot in text mode) or start directly from init system process

thanks a lot