Broke gnome with new mozilla version

I just made the mistake of installing the latest
versions of mozilla - 0.9.6 and galeon 1.0.1 via their
respective RPMs. Don't get me wrong - they're both
great programs - I like both very much, particularly
Galeon. The problem is I seem to have broken Nautilus
integration with the browser, and being new to Linux,
I could use some assistance with repairing the damage.

I can run Nautilus. The problem is when I click on a
menu or info item in Nautilus' Help tab,I get the
following message:

"The Web Page view encountered an error while starting
up."

BTW, I cheated a bit on the install. The package
mozilla-0.9.6-0 required mozilla-psm-0.9.6-0, which
required all sorts of other packages. I first tried to
 use RPM -U option to upgrade, but was told about all
sorts of dependencies. I made the (probably dumb)
decision to use RPM --force option - I think with
mozilla-psm-0.9.6-0. I then installed  mozilla-0.9.6-0
followed by galeon-1.0-1.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rick