Re: Video editing

Hello,

Well, if you can wait a few month, a software package
called "matterial Junior" will be ready to be used.

There's no mention of it on the website, but its website
is at:

    http://matterial.sf.net/

matterial Junior will support GNOME.

(Currently, the website only lists the "matterial compositor", which
really isn't in a usable state, and "mflip" which is pretty usable.
Actually the website really needs to be reworked.)

You can also check the NLE category on the SourceForge.net software map
to see some others, at:

    http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=256

See ya

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux