Re: [gnome-love] gnome-vim bonobo component

That all sounds awesome.  I want to help.  However, right now
I am trying to learn enough about components in Gnome to
write a configurable address book replacement for Evolution.
I am sure some of the knowledge I acquire will bleed over into
Anjuta's components.  I will check out your stuff anyway.

James

John Lenz <wuzzeb yahoo com> 12/06/01 01:47PM >>>