RE: Slow user fast root. Woody

I think the OAF server is supposed to stay running. All I know is, the
longer it's been running the slower it is to startup apps that use OAF.

I usually run oaf-slay every time before I start evolution, that way it
doesn't take five minutes to start. It's not like my disk is thrashing
or the processor is pegged either. Maybe there's a race condition or
something.

--
Regards,
-ryan

The three great virtues of programming are laziness, impatience,
and hubris, but bigotry makes the open-source world go round.