Re: Can't Login [Update[

Allright, I've managed to get both my girlfriend's account and a test
account to login.  It seems it was a problem with the font servers I had
installed, I don't know why it doesn't affect my main account, but I've
since removed the font server (I don't need them, the X server does fine
on its own).

Now, however, for my test accounts (and presumably my girlfriend's
account, though she's not here to test it) Nautilus locks up right after
initially displaying the desktop.  It ceases to update the desktop
background.  The processes are listed under ps as being in Sleep mode.
When I log out of the test account, Nautilus briefly becomes active
again (I see the icons drawn again on the background) just before the
session is terminated.  I've deleted/recreated the test account several
times, and the problem persists.

Thanks,
Sean Etc.