gnome-vfs-CVS on gnome 1.4 ?

		Hi all.

During my last attempts to compile nautilus-1.0.4 , I realized
a couple o' headerfiles missing.

( gnome-vfs-1.0.1-ximian.2 and devel thereof,

nautilus-authn-manager.c holds

#include <libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-app-context.h>
#include <libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-standard-callbacks.h>

which are not part of gnome-vfs in my version. )

While trying to update gnome-vfs from CVS, I found that the HEAD
there is already heading for gnome-2.x, unfortunately without
a notice which flag to use to check out the latest version
compatible to gnome-1.4. Any hints ?

		greets, drifter
--
drifter outerlounge de