Top Ten Nautilus Speed-up Tips ?

Hello all,

I like Nautilus but is awfully slow on my Pentium 233 so I was wondering if anyone had any speedup tips ? I'm already using a light window manager (IceWM) which makes things better but still if anyone has any miscellaneous configuration tips to make it faster ? I am also keping uptodate on the latest releases of Nautilus.

Thanks in advance.

Cedric the Heretic
cchausson noos fr
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones."
-- John Cage