no access to games

When I installed Gnome 1.4 on top of RH 7.1, all Gnome and KDE games
disappeared.

That is, in the GNOME menu, when I select Games, there's no sub-menu,
only a stub of a submenu. When I installed Gnome, I installed
everything, but at least did not expect to see my old games disappear.

The KDE games are listed in the menu, but nothing happens when I try
to run them.

When I run gnorpm, amusements, it seems gnome-games is installed and
verifies ok.

--
    Haines Brown
      brownh connix com