Re: Any HTML Editors required?

> On 19 Aug 2001 16:09:40 +0200, peerceval wrote:

>screem hasn't been updated for personal reasons, and also because I just
> haven't had the time.  It is nothing to do with the work being
> difficult.
> [...].
>
> I seriously doubt you have looked a a feature list of screem and
> compared it with bluefish, when you say that bluefish is sophisticated.
> Bluefish is a great editor, I just wouldn't call it sophisticated.
> [...]
(1) sophisticated has two meanings, a positive like <clever>, <elaborated>
etc. and a negative like <blasé>. the only thing i have in my opinion is
that: bluefish is a very clever made, eleborated and fine application.

(2) if i say "bluefish is x", there 's no logical rule to conclude, that i
say "screem is NOT x": p(x) doesn't implicate not(p(y)) except there's
rule like "for all pairs off <x,y> [ if ( not(x==y) and p(x) ) then not
p(y) ]. conclusion: if i have said anything about bluefish, i've never
implecitely said anything about screem.

(3) because i've said, that screem has reached a state where the work is
too hard, i'm very sorry. i back your pardon. and i'm glad to hear, that
it's still developed.

salut bis denne

--
/\/\   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ karsten reincke
 \/    http://www.karubik.de/gig/index.html