Any HTML Editors required?

Hey all,

For almost an year or so, I've been working on an HTML Editor by the
name Peacock. Now in its upcoming version (0.4), it will include
"Preview Functionality" using GtkHTML among host of other basic,
HTML Editor features.

So what my mail is really about (besides trying to secretly publicize my
project) is wether there is really a "market" for an HTML Editor. If so
I would continue development (maybe into the Gnome2 platform too). If
not, I may just, may just drop the project (it'll really be hard to do
that).

So. What say thee, the users of Gnome?

Archit Baweja